Monday, August 21, 2006

Pinewoodderby Templates

FIGURES TO ALWAYS WANTED GUILLE! A VERY INTERESTING

These ten days of August are thought to be devoted to reviewing my "novel" if it happens to be, and update blogs, hanging some of the many entries that I have outstanding ... but there was something unexpected and painful.

Guillermo Martín great guitarist and a better person, whom he knew for more than twenty years, died on Friday 19. It was a death foretold, after more than two years of fighting cancer, but no less dramatic. Sorry especially Gaby (his wife) and Fernando (brother), for sharing their struggle and be with him until the end must have been very hard. Especially for Gaby, in the words of William "was to be the mother of his children." He, at least, is no longer suffering but still Gaby Fernando them is a stretch of pain to go.

still remember when I said he had met the woman of his life and he was leaving Madrid to move to Zaragoza, the city of her. And I remember when I met her at a concert of Jaime Urrutia of several I attended during the summer of 2002. And I remember many moments that go much further in time, and maybe someday I can share with her.

I'm sorry I had the opportunity to see him at least once, because the last time we talked on the phone, I was angry with him a little. I would have liked to have been the last thing between us was a kiss, a smile and some friendly conversation, riddled with the jokes I used to ... was difficult to talk seriously with him, and so was upset it was a great person who knew how to make love, so sorry he's gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment