Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Racquetball Courts Saint Louis

The day I lost my friends!




never before taken so seriously the famous phrase that reads "The man is a gregarious by nature." Last week I experienced what it means running out of friends and contacts, virtual level fortunately for me! Suddenly, my profile on FaceBook (FB) appeared alone without a friend, of the 116 that I have registered to date. As proof you can see the image in my profile, where I have zero friends!

After mulling over his head and look for logical explanations, I concluded that this loss was the result of some maintenance they were doing. I can not deny my concern, not only because it implied a lack of communication with my friends, but because the task to retrieve the contacts again would take some weeks at least.

A couple of hours after this event, as by magically reappeared my 116 contacts! I returned to life, and I knew my treasured value than ever!

I do not want or thought, which means being completely alone or isolated in this world! Definitely we were born to live in society!

0 comments:

Post a Comment