Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Places That Have Bedding Like Urban Outfiters

to make history!



At only 5 ½ hours to kickoff between Honduras and Chile, I can not close my eyes. I still watching football summaries of today's matches ... work kept me from seeing the best plays, so I try to take advantage and find a good excuse for not staying in bed.

I stayed a while with the TV commentators Chile, and like us, want to win ... its forecasts are conservative and objectively recognized outside of the favorites to advance to at least the quarterfinals. Their hopes are pinned on the new generation of Chilean players who are first in the world, hoping to perform well and keep us out with a win. On the other hand, consider the "Loco Bielsa" will make the difference as a technical trainer of your choice.

The H comes incomplete, with many players who unfortunately are no injuries. Carlo Costly, Julio "Rambo" de Leon and David Suazo is out! However, we do not lose hope and we dream of a good result.

In Honduras, almost everyone is tuned in, waiting for this game. For many, it will be the first time I heard sing the national anthem in the world ... what time will be! I advance, and warn that to some extent, not for me to live beyond this ... God will say if I can or not!

I hope to get some rest, and I catch a few hours to see my lens on the streets of Tegucigalpa. Tomorrow, or rather, today is an historic day! ... Whether you win or not, I'm happy to see our flag in South Africa!

fifa.com Photo taken

0 comments:

Post a Comment