Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sample Counter Insurance Letter

may be another city, if you want

Today I went to look for my school go back to Providence. A processed relatively quickly. So fast, that is not justified all the time spent traveling to that place. Once the permit application, I get to the Metro Salvador, over the pass again and I stop in front of the turnstile. "What if ...". "It would be good ...". And before you get to challenge any form of reasoning, I ran into the park, take a deep breath and began my journey.

Santiago is cloudy after endieciochados spring and endless days. Someone would say "One of those gloomy days." For me, a great day for introspection. I started walking the trails to Seminary Avenue Providence, and I realized how fast you walk (with respect to the other characters walking around). There, I said "On the ridge, I became another victim of Progress." With great effort, walk slowly, I put all the volume MP3 and lost myself in another James.

really was another James. The images did not coincide with the sensations and sounds. With a good soundtrack, my trip was magical. Crossing had already done a thousand times. But this was different. I was impressed that I found peace in a place with honking, buses, engines, people running, etc. I did not no bills and had reached the great obelisk of Balmaceda, another crazy visionary, victims of progress. Arrive at Forest Park. My Parque Forestal. Shelter. Cradle of love and heartache. Also I found different. Broad, misty, lonely and melancholy. Walk even slower. The pigeons did not flee from me. It was part of them. The park. The music started up in shrillness and a climax of memories, past feelings, smells and tastes. I was in the clouds, drugged, ecstatic. And in a bit of awareness among the sandstone known as Forest Park, was drawing a heart, a lonely lonely heart made by any hand. Here I felt exploited. Was no longer alone. Suddenly, people came from all sides. Life gave me a chance to live.

already satisfied, I ran to the whereabouts and take the first bus that caught.

Luckily was coming to my house ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment