Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Insert Jpg In Autocad 2010

Pause

Enmedio the stifling routine and the desire to find a quiet space, make this break, writing a few lines (maybe more) in this blog, which is threatened daily by the popular FaceBook.

I write and share more with those who take the trouble to read me, but I can not find the time. Never before had come to believe that it requires "time" special for writing, so far! I pick up the habit and to dedicate a few lines per day to my "first cyberspace."

It rains in May and finally have been felt in the capital, a blessing for many and bad omens for others, especially for those living in vulnerable areas. At work, sales have been down, and sometimes it seems that the efforts and the "inventions" to see how we sell more, are in vain ... that's the reason why sales are not for everyone ! At home, things have been good, my mother is visiting for more than 2 weeks. Tomorrow, God willing, we returned to Peña Blanca. My younger brother Gabriel and is in her last class of the Masters Program in Economics and Olban, who follows me is about to marry in 2 months. Me what I can say? I wish the story would not be limited to work, so I must admit that this year I've been a bit more involved with my community affairs Neocatechumenal in the parish to attend. I remember my father so much through this service and devotion to others (whether they like it or not do work for the Church). This denial of self and one's own desires, has enabled me to grow and mature a lot! However, much remains to be done and better! In 85 days I will be traveling to Spain to attend the World Youth Day and in the process will take the visit to "Old World" to visit some friends. This weekend I hope to rest and change routine in the North Coast ... so my next post will be more visual than written.

Until next time!

PS: The picture was taken while I share my first and only visit to the "Cayos Cochinos" in the Honduran Caribbean coast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment