Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Pellet Stove Dust In House

ZEN


elderly, have learned to use the term in different contexts, but it was not until recently that I have clearly understood the real sense that my mother gave him then. Mental laziness, which is always linked to carelessness and inattention, is one of the most common defects among adults and children. The effort involved in doing something wrong, or put things out of place, assumed the same expenditure of energy to do it properly. The only way to save that energy is not. It costs exactly the same work to collect a room that seems to only pick-and I think this is what my mother wanted us to understand-with the difference that the former is much more useful: it is often helpful to find things later. Therefore, in the medium term even saves energy because there is no wasted time or effort looking for them (where the hell I put it?). The difference is that to keep everything in place (meaning place anywhere that is reasonable) before you have to spend a few seconds to think about how or where.

A certain amount of mental discipline is the basis of logical thought and therefore it depends on everything that reasonably could have on humans. Therefore, analyzing the degree of mental laziness of those around us can be a good criterion when judging people. I mean, since I left home I met all sorts of people, men and women have lived with some-sometimes by choice, others by necessity, almost always with disastrous results (in both cases). Over the years I have noted that most were seriously suffering from mental laziness that is, their heads were fatally furnished. At first glance it may seem like a trivial matter (what a beautiful word!) But, other than make life difficult for me, I'm pretty neat and a little cranky, has allowed me to discover that mental laziness is often the attribute of those who care more about appearances that the essence of things (some exceptions: those whose mental activity is so highly abstract that can not really notice anything around them, but these exceptional beings tend not elaborate). Ergo, things were very simple and superficial intellectual varnish applied (although in these times being branded an intellectual is nothing short of an insult).

APOSTILLE: Let no one think that my mother was a severe, once properly arranged our rooms, then forgot her anger, regained his usual good humor and never kept the penalties imposed during the heated discussion.

EPILOGUE: It's this little box story appeared in the same count as the previous papers, also is dedicated to my mother, but neither can read it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment