Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Birthday Cakes Of Bicycles



Life in the colony is very boring for a maintenance technician like me, after caring for the arcologies for five hours, my work period established, little more needs to be done.

I submitted a request to play a decision arising out of pure depression and loneliness that I'm surrounded, the colony's population has declined in recent years axial hope I never have problems. The holoficha

hanging my neck makes it clear that I am a man that means I'm carrying XY chromosomes and little else. I look in the mirror looked about twenty years, as tod @ s, my slightly Asian features, like everybody and my average height, as tod @ s.

Walk around the garden some s obesity scream while playing, people dressed in clothes of different colors greet, he makes a scheduled day of splendid spring sunshine but for me everything is gray, drab and uniform.

My male colleague is also know for his holoficha, I asked how the issue has been playing since parent.

-if you qualify psychological not delay in calling for now as, as you know, a good time, "she replied as her little hands fast and ended up soldering a wire-
- what then?
- but Leaf? What school did you go? Well then you allocate a partner, have sex and if everything works well ... ... the colony will get a new voter .. jajajajaja

The question of sex in the colony is a submission by that sooner or later we have to go, contact with another human being as I loathe otr @ s, is like going to the gym, you inject a vasodilator and mated with the partner you assigned an individual, always according to his holoficha, XX chromosome carrier, which will @ responsible for maintaining the future, "voter" as defined by my partner during the pregnancy.

Three weeks ago I sent my request to be a parent and I have not received a response but a strange email in my Terminal:

"We have detected your request, studied your profile and believe that we can serve you, if you call Blade goes to the garden area during the day tomorrow, "

I decided to go, not let out something that really gets on my daily routine for the first time in a long time for something percent interest.

Rio is female is called according to his holoficha, on this day only one set of rain visit the area, the water sliding down the front of a cap covering her head and what I propose is ... ... amazing.

I have contacted or rather they have given me a strange organization, I speak of repruccion behind the system, ell @ s in charge of falsifying the nascent holofichas and place in the colony carefully to avoid suspicion but .... the act must be in its own way. They want to change the society of the colony with this method, that I do not interested at all but as I wrote before anything that gets me out of the routine I'm ready I feel good @ all.

I follow the footsteps of Rio in the rain, run fast I have to hurry to keep her in sight, I reached the outskirts of town a bookstore, former of which were printed and bound, a wonderful smell pervades the room mix of wet clothes and scented candles in the back room table with a group of five, I used to look before the holofichas that the faces of whom I know as it takes to differentiate faces, tod @ s are very similar. no one except me, it hangs.

hope your not having shod person Leaf - goes to my one of ell @ s by their gestures is clear that is a leader @ anyway-if we know how to not let failures tracks, would cost them find us, we know that all While our ideology you care recently, we also hope that after tonight, everything will change for you.

deeper into the back room is a huge bathroom, bathroom looks like a mini community with a pool in the center, here continue to scented candles and beautiful music never heard barely audible, tell me to undress and do it quickly I enter into the pool, the water smells like flowers, the rain continued outside scoring drops a large round window, the water is warm and accommodating welcome me to the waist.

appears tod @ s Rio and leave, they discover the head and gaze amazed a beautiful dark hair, it seems natural but the impression is overwhelming, which is poured behind his back, not a single covering her body beautiful
(I've never seen that in a human) appears as "his face painted? In a way that highlights a huge green eyes that until now I never realized, his mouth is ajar colored a soft peach color as his body is very different from mine How has been hiding all this time? Sinuous curves, hills and valleys through which small drops of sweat sliding. Rio

into the pool, is close to me, touch my lips with his hand, patting my hair touching my face, trying to say something but cover my mouth gently with it after that as I speak ... whisper it ... .. is
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment