Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Brazil Ladies Soccer Team

Losses - Catharsis

We have all lost something in this life, whether material things, relationships, and love ones. Losing hurts and nobody likes, I mean losses that are considered of great value. The pain we feel at the moment is large and implies a later match.


In recent days I've realized how difficult it is to overcome the losses, especially as far as personal relations and loved ones are concerned. In my case, the death of my father shaped me and gave back to my life than ever thought. I call this irreparable loss. How long must we mourn? When to stop mourn?


Take another example: the loss of a boyfriend or girlfriend. This loss may not be as serious, since it says that "one nail drives out another" ... but to say about the loss of a spouse, I guess that also is irreparable, although in future there will be a second remarriage. How long can we regret, yearning for the emptiness that we have left? What about the wounds and words such evil that should never articulated? Overcoming

losses is more difficult than they really believe. I thought it was a matter of months. However, last night after almost 3 years, I returned to mourn my father.

Stock Daniel Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment