Friday, January 1, 2010

Kate Playground Toys Free

2010're welcome!

an hour to expire the first day of the year, I venture again to resume my lines, waiting as always, the best.

First things first: Happy birthday, Daddy, now you'll be celebrating with two grandmothers in heaven! You know I always will carry in our soul and we do not take anything or anyone. You can drink up there? A limit of drinks?

expectations, dreams and desires are mixed ... have all passed rather unnoticed, and to be honest, I can not help but feel bad. It is possible that the parent in me is gone? Hopefully. At least I hope to be clear that in life there is no control of anything. We fulfill our task of planning our projects and do things, but the truth is that most events that sometimes happen, they are not PREVESE.

Today was a day of rest ... I was really exhausted from all the culinary activity previous days, but it was worth the effort! We devoured the chicken stuffed baked ribs, and guests to cook. After 3 wiskis, we start with the batch of movies he had rented for the day: all in the family!

I've also started another project with a great friend, a new blog. We need the name! We thought and thought and nothing comes out ... patience, one day at a time! The aim is to share lines on topics of general interest (there have detailed how difficult the name) ... thousands of miles separate us and we have not seen for more than 10 years ... we are united in our history years of university in America ... and now this new blog!

Year 2010, here we come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment