Sunday, October 16, 2005

How Do Honda Pilots Do In The Snow



I incites envy. Everyone opens up a blog, so I also want one. I thought it would be more complicated, but it is really easy. (Thanks, Daniel for showing me it was so easy; and thank you, Luis, since I have created from your own site.) I guess until you get the hang of the thing will be a bit bland, but have a little patience because I have not yet very clear what I want, and technical possibilities. I start with something simple and recent: last Wednesday I was at the Festival of Sitges. I went to see the film by Jordi Torrent brĂșixola L'est (The east of the compass) , which I found fascinating. Jordi is an old (old?) Friend of my brother in 20 years I've seen a few times and I have known more for verbal references to Daniel that he had talked with him. In short, the film is wonderful and I look forward to the cinemas for everyone to see. You can find a more extensive commentary, which I support almost entirely in laoficinaimaginaria . Blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment