Thursday, October 20, 2005

Images Suitcase Piercing

PASSIONS IN MEMORIAM

Yesterday I was too busy with work issues and problems caused by this page, so I have not known until today. I knew I was sick and had stopped his daily meeting with your readers. Even yesterday I thought that, by age, you may not have much time. As I thought, I knew that time had been exhausted.
This text is red for obvious reasons. I did not always agree with the things he said, have not shared many of his views, but always was curious to read what he said in his daily column. And a lot of respect. And some tenderness. And a lot of compassion, knew only superficially, three of the four children she has buried, and have always believed that there should be nothing more terrible than to bury a child because it is a fact of life that your descendants will survive.
In a final gesture, this reporter / analyst insatiable curiosity has donated her body to science ... Farewell Harold!

0 comments:

Post a Comment