Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Automatic Starters For Bmw

Christmas cards from Tegucigalpa


In my capacity as an unconditional lover of photography amateur (because I still do not enroll in a good photography course), I captured this image that I want share. Was taken from my car at full speed (if I know ... I'm a danger behind the wheel!)


These gentlemen without sleigh or reindeer, much less gifts, go to work "San Nicolas", all day Saturday at noon. Their fate is one of the malls Tegucigalpa (I know because after de tomar la fotografía, seguí el camión, que por cierto va conducido por otro San Nicolás). Su misión consiste en regalar muchos JOJOJOs a todos los niños que encuentren por delante! Y si el día es malo, seguramente serán la causa de muchos llantos y gritos inexplicables entre aquellos pequeños que por razones desconocidas les tienen fobia, como esta servidora la tuvo en su niñez.


Que viva la Navidad! Ven Niño Jesús a nuestros corazones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment