Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Metallic Taste Chest Pain

The pleasure of "Blogging" personal


Después de ver la más reciente película de Meryl Streep, "Julie and Julia "and shared by more than 4 years a piece of my life through this blog, I wonder if in fact, my experiences have caused some impact on the lives of others. Why write? And I conclude that at the bottom always want someone to read our lines, hoping that this safety valve, and served as a good catharsis, an echo of other people who do not even know ... it's like leaving a small footprint in cyberspace! All hate anonymity, and we get recognition from others in some way.

For personal blogs, I'm not so sure about how necessary it is to be a good writer for you read, or if it is only the factor "entertainment", or the need to generate money through writing ... I guess that happens with blogs as well as with the books so many tastes and interests, is difficult to get the attention of the majority, especially of publishers (which always seek the return of the book they decide to publish).


For me the greatest pleasure of writing without having the guarantee of a specific reader, has no logical explanation. I write because I was born and when I do, I like it. I generated a pleasure as great as that of a cold beer, or listen to the symphony of Honduras, to name just a few examples. I also love to reread and remember how I lived life at crucial moments, especially during those times were "bad." If at any time I get a comment or check out this blog, will always be welcome! Without a doubt, my pleasure will be much higher!

0 comments:

Post a Comment