Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Registrer On Playerdex

Happy Christmas and New Year


Dear Family and Friends

That
receive many blessings this Christmas Daddy God, and love, peace and joy that only He knows to give, are dwelling in their hearts.

Thanks for sharing wonderful and unforgettable moments along the 2009, which has been so difficult for everyone in our beloved Honduras. Our hope is that the year is about to begin will be much better with the help of God and our commitment to achieve it.

Those who are far away, I tell you always tell them and they are strange! From here I send a tamalito imaginary and virtual Toast ... thanks for keeping in touch ... I can not lose!

You are all my angels in this journey that sometimes makes me so heavy. I love them!

Congratulations!
Irina Orellana Photography, Crafts Ojojona, Honduras

0 comments:

Post a Comment