Friday, September 4, 2009

Complete Afleveringen Operation Repo

When a star

Years ago I was close to literary stardom ... this is not nothing, because even won a prize in a web, this is no more and no trace. also the award was not rewarded with a prize, so nothing.
there is little evidence of my success, but thanks to google I found one. I leave at home!! here I leave the link to the article in which I appear:

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/andalucia/liberacion/escritores/elpepiautand/20020219elpand_32/Tes/

after a few years in the dark globule is returning to where or where or where it should be provided: (I write in several languages \u200b\u200bto internationalize the blog)
at the bottom.

I think I'll open a section where you talk about people who do not like. I'm thinking to start with ... RamoncĂ­n? .. and is very popular, is so disgusting that even lazy about it ..

believe that the section be called: If I were in "live" eat me first a. ..........


ask the two readers that I have a preference if they do know the

0 comments:

Post a Comment