Monday, September 21, 2009

Roller Skate And Party Decorations

Chapter IV - My last refuge

Chapter IV
My last refuge

I woke up at six o'clock in the same position in which I had fallen asleep at about half past four. I sat on the bed, closing his eyes again and remained in that position twenty minutes. My eyes opened when I felt a strong blow to the neck. I have blood, touch me. I see my father looked at me with an iron bar in his hand threatening. I explained that I was playing because every human being has needs. It breaks the bar in the head, now if I bleed. Quickly appears in the doorway of my bedroom door to door service for casual blood donations (SADSAC) and begin to shrink blood on the floor of my room, with buckets and other equipment. A nurse told me that with the amount of was losing blood generously could shoot the second and the third part of "Saving Private Ryan."

When I got out into the street I looked in the rearview mirror of a car and I noticed something white. She had bad body, so I went to a bar for breakfast.

- Give me a glass of sangria.
- Marching ...

As I was the waiter told me that marching was a word that was widely used in the jargon of hotels, but I could stay.
Soon came with my glass of sangria.

- Want something to eat, sir?
- Yes, bring me some jobfish.

While talking to the waiter I noticed a girl sitting at the bar staring at me. The bartender ordered the bar come down immediately, she obeyed. He changed his place and stood beside me. I looked in his eyes. It was a pretty girl, well dressed really well. He wore a tight-fitting blue sky, a yellow skirt and green boots of water. Beneath his boots white socks were observed with bits of straw embedded. She asked for a wine. I thought quickly that we both liked to drink red. Soon the waiter brought their white wine.

- Do you watch? "He asked.
- Yes, you want to know the time?
- No, I often ask people if Remove watches, you know how many times we see the time in life?
- No. .. "I said.
- Me neither. I think nobody knows. To this question hundreds of people every day and nobody seems to know, 'she said. Is this the clock that gave away the choco-krispies? "He said pointing at my pink watch.
- Yes, I every day I get one, I have them all.
- I have forty-three, I need one, but I do not finish the collection, is too much money, "said depressed.
- What's your name?
- Maria, Maria Refugio.
- I Globule, blood cell lo-lo. The name is Japanese.
- Your father is Japanese? "Said Mary.
- No, it Winstonero, called Lolo.
- What is Winstonero?
- is a kind of snuff cartons dealer, "I said. Waiter, the son of a bitch.

The waiter told me my white wine sangria and were two hundred pesetas. I gave him a punch for trying to make me pay its white wine. Mary told me that it was his wine, not wine waiter. I looked at Mary, who was looking for money in his bag of elephant skin. Quickly took out money from my pocket and put it on the bar.

- Quiet Mary, do not look much, we played a hundred pesetas each, my hand is laid ... Chapter

0 comments:

Post a Comment