Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Counter Letter Of Insu

Samsa Neo / Neo


After a long run and resist the evidence I have succumbed to what I call RAD (resolution Autonomous Dilemma). RAD

took shape several weeks ago (yes, I'm back to post long periods of time that I thought was a good way to combat it) is not how he got out of my head and now roams the ship instigating ask questions, acquire forms both whimsical animal person as I am aware and I have not been cross-checking with him for fear of revelation of the dilemma, but will not last long when I have to face the real truth.

Today is the day, I'm in the Asian landscape arcology called by me, in Truth is 0102, almond blossom drop part of the leaves covering the ground in white, a small lake opens before me revealing the red heads of the very faint mist tents, seems to rise from below, no place in arcologies for hills, but not hard to imagine the Mount Fuji in the background, a toad from a rock looking at me for a while I remain sitting on one while doing drawings in the dirt with a twig.

- start now with your questions - is the frog who speaks, RAD is one of its many forms.

- Why am I here what is the purpose of this trip?
- do you think that question will solve the dilemma? "Answers RAD while smacking mouth.
-thought I was the one of the questions
-effectively, but sometimes it is necessary to ensure your readiness to as it answers. "I'm
took me time but I think now I can stand any answer that comes to you.
The frog reaches an insect in flight with his tongue and swallow it passes directly.
-is necessary to accept some ground rules before going otherwise you will not get any points and both walk their separate ways without actually meet.
-based
what rules are these?
, we will communicate to the end and there will be no interruptions, anyway you do not have basic needs will not cause any problems either You have nothing else to do, the maintenance of the ship you invented long ago, the ship stands alone from the beginning, what are yours?

"I do not like frogs and at least one speaker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment