Tuesday, October 23, 2007

If Your Married Should You Claim Zero

Samsa 4 / 3


Okay, once with the cards on the table we can begin to clarify things, "continued the frog, after jumping landed near the lake and its volume grew to the size of an adult man, who turned his back to me to a chill through my body from top to bottom-

Slowly he turned his face to mine, a man in his fifties dressed up, soon the answer I guessed it would appear some time in its fullness, the last rays of sun loggia artificial arc led to a wonderful sunset over the water the pond.

all started when he discovered a pair of solar systems in each of the arms of our galaxy, over time, could harbor life
"Cried the man at close range the best scientists and engineers who built this ship is completely autonomous, all maintenance tasks that you perform the invented long ago and are useless.

The ship has life in a very small proportion only in arcologies plus hold of it is full of hundreds of thousands of memory banks of humanity largely dead and still alive, is filed in them.

But what about me? - Ask a funk-RAD

touched my hand and looking into my eyes and said very quietly

- you do not exist ... my son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment