Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cruise Lines Carmen Electra

The first day after the End of the World 1Part

I thought it was only after walking through the empty streets for a while did not hear any noise as if he had heard but had not paid attention due to the events space / time so difficult to describe than just "here "Someone could understand, I can make a feint of description only to think of an idea to light everything around me: the world cease to exist, this did not completely disappear, I suppose the universal reality or rather "our universal reality" has to restructure slowly, all the pieces this universe are in decline but in a vague but implacable so that during my tour of the city could see areas where there was "something" in those areas simply was not anything in the literal sense of the word nothing is nothing NOTHING seems absurd but produces a hypnotic effect on the beholder is very difficult to resist and I do not know what would happen if he were to walk through it very carefully because nothing could appear either in very small areas as in most I've seen the size of an Olympic pool.

As I said when I thought being alone in my head suddenly began to hear some musical notes but only in my head at this point in the unreal part of my life and I'm not surprised about anything but my innate curiosity wanted to know if those notes were real or imagined them just never know ... ... ... because I was there alone and had no one to ask or anyone compare

0 comments:

Post a Comment